Monday 22 February 2010

Go away

Now the big move to London is over, it's time to kick start some blogging again. I'll start with an exciting story of my time in London.


The other day, I thought I'd purchase some tickets for the Hot Chip gig at Brixton Academy. So off I go to the website and click the "order tickets" button.

What it linked to was this:





Which is awsome.
It laughs in the face of CRM, usabilty, and many other words to do with making me, the all powerful consumer, happy.
In fact, it was such a hilariously bad way of giving bad news, that I found it hard to get angry at them.
So, I hope to continue experiments in treating consumers so badly that they decide it's too funny to get mad about. That's the dream...

3 comments:

northern said...

Is that it? Two months swanning around London, no posts and the best you can return with is a moan about being denied Hot Chip? No doubt you were sipping a soya milk latte while you typed....

David Mortimer said...

I'm easing myself back into it...

Besides, you know my feelings about coffee. In fact, I'm more loyal to tea than you are!

northern said...

That is fighting talk