Wednesday 25 July 2007

Won't somebody please think of the children!

"I was driving past a bus stop full of children". Oh no, I thought, it's another one of those graphic adverts which shows children getting hit by cars to warn people off speeding/drink driving.

No wait, it's a National Accident Helpline advert. About a car hitting another car. The children were fine and completely irrelivant, but boy did it get my attention.

I think this could be the start of a whole new style of advertising:

"I was walking down the street the other day when I saw a child being held at gunpoint. Later that day I ate some Pringles. Once you pop, you can't stop!"

2 comments:

David Mortimer said...

Heh, someone thinks people actually read this blog :D

If the CEO of Nike really is tripping over himself to pay me money, then I suggest he buys a better brand of sports shoe...

Unknown said...

Nice blog !

National Accident Helpline